It has decided to implement an Integrated Management System based on ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 50001:2011 standards to improve the products it offers its customers, improve their performance and energy management.
The Management of IMAR SPAIN PACK, once analyzed and revised annually the context of the organization, focuses its Integrated Management System as a way to organize the operation of the company starting from basic pillars such as the quality of its products, satisfaction of the client, management of environmental aspects, energy performance, emergencies, risks, legal requirements and the continuous improvement of the efficiency of the System. For this purpose, the Integrated Management System of IMAR SPAIN PACK is based on:
• Quality and its improvement are the responsibility of all members of the company starting from the top.
• Quality is obtained by planning, executing, reviewing and improving the Management System to prevent possible errors.
• Quality is obtained by identifying and evaluating the risks and opportunities, as well as carrying out a plan of action.
• Quality is based on the Continuous Improvement of both the production processes and the effectiveness of the Management System in which preventing errors is a fundamental aspect.
• Quality leads us to pay the utmost attention to the technological evolution and the possible improvements that the new technologies may put at our disposal.
• Quality requires the participation and collaboration of all, so this Policy is disseminated to all the staff of the company for their knowledge and understanding.
• Quality requires a good working environment, always ensuring the well-being and health of workers and providing them with all the necessary infrastructure for the correct development of their jobs.
• Complying with the applicable environmental legislation and regulations, as well as with other requirements that our company may subscribe in relation with its environmental and energy aspects.
• Promoting an efficient use of energy resources.
• Establishing and regularly reviewing objectives and targets for quality, environment and energy in line with the commitments made in this declaration. For the effective implementation of these principles, it is absolutely necessary that both the management team and the staff support them.
• Identifying and controlling the environmental aspects of the organization and the risks, in such a way that we establish a preventive approach.
• Achieving continuous improvement in energy performance in all activities of the organization, through the definition of demanding standards of energy use and consumption, purchase of products, equipment and energy efficient services, compatible with the guidelines established by the organization.
• Promoting the reduction of greenhouse gases, favoring the production, purchase and use of energy from sources with the lowest emission of these gases and in commercially acceptable terms.
• Ensuring that all persons working in or for the organization who are related to the significant uses of energy have the appropriate competences to develop responsible behavior in the use and consumption of energy and promoting creativity and technological innovation in this field.
• Establishing, documenting, implementing, maintaining and improving an Energy Management System based on international standards, integrated with the overall management of the company.
IMAR SPAIN PACK will maintain systematics for the identification of training needs and its planning, aimed at guaranteeing the compliance of our personnel with this Integrated Management Policy.
Aranjuez, July the 1st 2018