- Owner: IMAR SPAIN PACK, S.L. (hereinafter IMAR SPAIN PACK).
- NIF: B-86581998
- Registered address: Ronda Manuel Granero, 34, Planta 2º Puerta 22. 28043 Madrid
- Data Protection Delegate (DPO): The user may contact the DPO at the following e-mail address or by writing to the address of IMAR SPAIN PACK for the attention of the "Data Protection Delegate".
2.- Presentation and right to information
IMAR SPAIN PACK, S.L. (hereinafter, IMAR SPAIN PACK) fully complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data so that your personal information is kept secure.
This data protection policy regulates access to and use of the platform hosted on the website www.imar.com.es (hereinafter referred to as the "Website").
Please read carefully and follow the recommendations below:
- Use passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, alphanumeric and using upper and lower case letters.
- The Website is not intended for children under the age of 14. Please enable parental control to prevent and control access to the Internet for children under 14 years of age and to report on security issues.
- Keep antivirus software on your computer installed and properly updated to ensure that your computer is free of malicious software, as well as spyware applications that put your Internet browsing at risk, and endanger the information stored on your computer.
- Review and read the legal texts that IMAR SPAIN PACK makes available on the Website.
4.- Processing of personal data, purpose of the processing
According to the User's requests, the personal data collected will be processed by IMAR SPAIN PACK for the following purposes:
- Managing your contact requests with IMAR SPAIN PACK through the channels provided for this purpose.
- Managing the sending of personalised commercial communications from IMAR SPAIN PACK, by electronic and/or conventional means, in the cases in which the User expressly consents to this.
- Managing the carrying out of surveys and/or evaluations related to the quality of the services provided by IMAR SPAIN PACK and/or the perception of its image as a company.
Such data shall not be processed for automated decision making or for automated profiling.
The User's data will be kept for the period of time necessary for the fulfilment of each purpose or until the User requests to be removed from IMAR SPAIN PACK, objects or revokes his/her consent.
5.- Legitimation of data processing
The processing of data necessary for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes which require the User's consent for their execution will not be carried out without the User's consent.
Likewise, in the event that the User withdraws his/her consent to any of the processing, this shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
Likewise, in those cases in which it is necessary to process the User's data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to execute the contractual relationship between IMAR SPAIN PACK and the User, the processing would be legitimate because it is necessary for the fulfilment of said purposes. For its part, the processing carried out to conduct surveys and/or evaluations related to the quality of the services provided by IMAR SPAIN PACK and/or the perception of its image as a company will be carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the person responsible.
6.- Obligatory or optional nature of the information provided by the User and veracity of the data
The data requested in the form accessible from the IMAR SPAIN PACK website are generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be met.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided are true and is responsible for notifying IMAR SPAIN PACK of any changes to them. In any event, the User shall respond for the veracity of the data provided, and IMAR SPAIN PACK reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any User who has provided false data, without prejudice to any other actions that may be applicable in law.
7.- Not allowed practices
IMAR SPAIN PACK will cancel the registration of users who: (i) include or promote illegal, immoral, obscene or harmful material; (ii) promote any type of discrimination; (iii) send bulk, junk or spam e-mails or newsgroup communications when they have not been requested; (iv) infringe any intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties. Likewise, the user undertakes to refrain from using and collecting data from distribution lists that may be accessed through the information and services contained on the Website for promotional or advertising purposes, as well as from sending commercial communications of any kind and through any medium not requested or previously consented to by IMAR SPAIN PACK and/or the users of the Website.
8.- Exercise of rights
The User may send a letter to IMAR SPAIN PACK, c/Ronda Manuel Granero, 34 planta 2º puerta 22, 28043 Madrid, or by means of an e-mail to the address , in both cases, with the Reference "Data Protection", attaching a photocopy of his/her current identity document or passport, at any time and free of charge, for:
- Revoke consents granted.
- To obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning the User are being processed in IMAR SPAIN PACK.
- Access to his/her personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of his/her data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- To obtain from IMAR SPAIN PACK the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of his/her data.
Users are also informed that they may at any time lodge a complaint regarding the protection of their personal data with the competent supervisory authority.
9.- Security features
IMAR SPAIN PACK will treat the User's data at all times in absolute confidentiality and will keep the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures to this end to guarantee the security of their data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
11.- Accceptance and Consent
Last updated: May 25th 2018